If you've answered "yes" to all four questions, an award-winning television production company wants to hear from you! It's putting together a teevee pilot about employees working in "challenging" work environments, and it's seeking real-life employees who are at their wits' end either because of office disorganization, a challenging boss, or a dysfunctional work environment.
To be considered, please email fix my office 2012 @ gmail. com (please remove the spaces) and be sure to include the following deets:
* Your full name, occupation, and city/state of residence;
* Your length of time with your current employer, and your current position;
* An explanation of your work challenges, including examples of bad behavior and how you would like to see your situation – or your boss – improve. (If your beef is with a particular co-worker or boss, then please include their full name and occupation as well);
* Your best-available contact phone numbers and email addresses;
* A few recent photos of you.
And in case you're wondering, this is a for-real casting call for a for-real reality teevee show. For reals. So tell your friends, and they'll tell two friends, and so on and so on and so on.
If you apply, good luck!